Saturday, September 15, 2012

Wanted To Sleep In

So I had hoped to have slept in this morning but alas that did not happen. There was no one to blame but myself either. Grrr...

Yesterday morning I had to be up earlier than usual as I had to be somewhere so I set my alarm for an earlier time. Last night when I went to bed I was thinking I had disabled my morning alarm which I usually do after it goes off on Fridays unless we have somewhere to be early on a Saturday morning.

Well, yep, you guessed it. I only THOUGHT that I had disabled the earlier than usual alarm setting yesterday morning because bright and early at 7:45am this morning it was ringing!

I was snoozing and dreaming away when it went off too! *sigh* Maybe I'll get to sleep in tomorrow. I know for SURE that I disabled the alarm this morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment