Thursday, September 27, 2012

New Business Cards

Awhile back I purchased a package of paper for a great price to print my own business cards on. The paper was already perforated so once you printed your business cards, they just pulled right apart. Easy peasy right? Or so one would think!

So with Fall craft shows coming up, the other night I started working on my business card design so I'd have them to hand out at the shows I'm going to be participating in.

Well, after a few trial and errors, with some printing out right and some not, I enlisted the help of my hubby. Between the two of us, we FINALLY came up with a design that worked! Yay!

I used the cute doggie avatar that you see here on my blog, on my Etsy shop, and on my MadeItMySelf shop. It is just such a CUTE picture that I can't bring myself to change my avatars so why not use that same cute picture on my business cards!

I'm looking forward to passing them out at the craft shows and mailing them out with my Etsy orders! Between all the ones that didn't work quite right and all the ones that printed nicely, I now have like 290 business cards. I think I have plenty, don't you?

1 comment:

  1. like the idea and the post...I would like to keep it in mind and will use if i need it in plastic card printing...thanks you share it.

    ReplyDelete