Monday, October 19, 2009

Nightlights

So last night hubby and I are laying in bed. It is about 12:30am. All of a sudden he sits up and lays back down. It was like he did a sit-up which I knew wasn't the case. Right as I was getting ready to make a comment about it he asked me, "Where did the nightlights go that were at the foot of the bed?" We used to have some of those flat nightlights plugged into the plug-in that is on the wall across from the end of our bed to help light up our room so we can see if we need to get up in the middle of the night. I told him I didn't know. Maybe they quit working? I wasn't sure. Next thing you know he gets up out of bed and walks around the bed to the other plug-in then comes back to bed. I was like, "You have to deal with it RIGHT now? There hasn't been a nightlight plugged in there for quite awhile now." He had gone to the other plug-in that had a nightlight plugged in it and moved the clothes hamper out a bit to make it a little brighter in our room. I asked if he was scared of the dark. He jokingly said yeah. Apparently he is worried about stubbing his toes? I have no clue what prompted having to deal with it at 12:30am at night but it was just kind of funny. Men. They can be strange sometimes but I wouldn't trade him for anything!

No comments:

Post a Comment