Friday, October 2, 2009

Brrrrr City!!!

Tonight was the first night of a three day craft show mom and I are participating in. Boy was it chilly! The wind was just blowing and blowing! I had to wait to set up our items because I didn't want to have to chase them down every two minutes. A man helping with the show finally lowered part of the tent opening to help cut back on part of the wind so my things would stay put on our tables better. The winds were suppose to have calmed down but I think they got worse. Brrrrr!!!! Was it cold! Mom and I had gloves on and blankets wrapped around us! Hopefully tomorrow will be warmer. They say it is suppose to be nice but that is what we heard from the same people who told us the wind would be dieing down. Guess we'll find out tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. I hope it's a great day for the two of you!

    Good luck with sales!


    http://christiecottage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete