Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Almost Everything Is Purchased

After a post office run to mail out a few packages this morning, I went and purchased nearly all the rest of the things I needed for my son's 1st birthday party this weekend. I can't believe he is already going to be 1! Where does the time go? We are throwing him an Elmo party. I bought an Elmo cake pan awhile back from Hobby Lobby with their wonderful 40% off coupon. Got to love those coupons! On a different day I purchased some new cake icing colorings with yet another one of those great little 40% off coupons!

I had previously bought some plates and plastic silverware. Today I purchased some cups, white napkins, and a table covering at Deals then headed over to the party store to get some Elmo napkins and Elmo hanging decorations. After that I stopped in at Hobby Lobby to get some black cake icing coloring since it was not one of the colors included in my new box I had previously purchased but I need it for the Elmo cake. Our last stop today was at Hyvee to pick up some chip dip for the party to go with the chips I already have. I have everything for the punch I plan to make except for the fruit I plan to put in it so while at Hyvee I also bought a lemon, a lime, and an orange that I will be slicing up and putting in the punch bowl. I think the only thing left to purchase is a small package of cupcakes. For our daughter's 1st birthday we gave her her own little cupcake to eat so we plan to do the same for our son.

No comments:

Post a Comment