Monday, October 12, 2009

Another Up A Lot Night

11:30pm ish, 2am ish, 3am ish, 5am ish, 8am ish.....

Those are the times associated with very little sleep for everyone in our household last night except our daughter. She is a pretty heavy sleeper. Luckily! She needs her rest for school so it is a good thing she doesn't wake up when baby cries at night.

Hubby and I went to bed last night about 11:30pm and all the other times are when our son woke up. Poor hubby was even more tired than I was today too because he stayed up after the 5am wake up of our son since he was planning to leave for work about 6am anyway. I've been told that when babies sleeping patterns change it means they are approaching a milestone in their life. I'm thinking our son's milestone he is approaching is a couple of new teeth that are just taking their sweet little time breaking through. I sure do wish they would hurry the heck up! I miss getting to sleep all night long!

No comments:

Post a Comment