Thursday, October 29, 2009

He Couldn't See

Today at lunchtime I had my son in his high chair and my daughter sitting at the table. Barney & Friends was on tv at the time. It was pretty obvious that my son thought my daughter was in his way. She was between him and the tv. He was squirming, moving, and stretching in order to be able to see the tv. He doesn't watch a whole lot of tv but does on occasion. He especially likes the shows that have music and singing. I've even caught him trying to dance along with the rhythm. It is too cute! Barney & Friends happens to be one of those shows that has a lot of music and singing so that is why I think it really caught his attention today during lunch. As soon as I moved his high chair over so he could watch, he was content. He watched while eating his lunch.

No comments:

Post a Comment