Sunday, May 19, 2013

My Twenty-Fourth Featured Etsian

For the month of April, I was featuring Etsy buyers who purchased from our Etsy shop that had an Etsy shop of their own. There was one shop that I didn't get featured yet so I'm doing it now!


So for my twenty-fourth featured Etsian, let me introduce you to redneckchic found here on Etsy!


At “red.neck Chic”, they are the purveyors of junk, the stalkers of all things shiny and sparkly – the scavengers of hidden treasures!


Born and bred in Central Texas, “red.neck Chic” is on a mission to redefine redneck style! Mixing the vintage with the modern, shabby with the chic, eclectic with the traditional … duct tapin’ the sophisticated! 


Pictured in this post are just a few of the items to be found in this Etsy shop! Head on over ya'll and check out the rest!

No comments:

Post a Comment