Tuesday, May 28, 2013

My Twenty-Fifth Featured Etsian

One of my 2013 New Year's resolutions is to shop on the first Friday of every month this year in an Etsy shop of my choosing and then blog about my purchase here once my package has arrived in the mail.

Well, I've been doing just dandy on the shopping part of this resolution! Who wouldn't though, right? Shopping is always fun to do! What girl doesn't like to shop? Especially from the comfort of your own couch at home?

Unfortunately, I am not doing so well when it comes to blogging about my latest purchase for the first Friday in May. This blog feature is long overdue!

Not only did the shop owner I purchased from make my listing practically immediately, but she also was so wonderful and willing to wait for me to purchase my listing the following week. She didn't know it, but I had planned on her being my first Friday in May purchase!


So without further ado, let's shine the spotlight on my twenty-fifth featured Etsian, kjscrafts, a wonderful soap shop found here on Etsy. As you can see from the photos in this blog post, I purchased some cute lil' Hawaiian themed soaps. Aren't they adorable? They smell amazing and arrived quickly too!


Kjscrafts has a wide variety of shapes and sizes including fun shapes for kids like building blocks, a fairy tale castle, and a cartoon mouse. That's not all the shapes available either!

Most of the items in this shop can be made in different color and scent combinations too so be sure to go check out this shop to see what else it has to offer!

No comments:

Post a Comment