Thursday, April 25, 2013

Totally New Thursday Week 17

I'm still keeping up with both of my New Year's resolutions for 2013! Yay me! Although, I must be honest and admit that I nearly forgot to list a new item in our Etsy shop and blog about it here for this week. You know, for my resolution to list a new item every Thursday then blog about it? Shhhh......don't tell anyone I nearly forgot!


Sooooooo..........my totally new Thursday item for this week is a new color combination of coasters. These would be great for Valentine's Day, which, yes, I know. Valentine's Day has already come and gone this year but hey, there is always next year right?


This set of six coasters would also be great for that gal in your life who loves the color pink! This coaster set comes with not one, but two different shades of pink! Also included in this set are white coasters too.


Don't like this color combo? Well, all you need to do is send me a conversation via Etsy and let me know what colors you'd like. I'll be happy to make and list them if I can!


And that my dear blog readers is your totally new Thursday item for the 17th week of 2013! Thanks for reading!




No comments:

Post a Comment