Friday, April 5, 2013

Totally New Thursday Week 14

So this week my Thursday came and went without me listing a new item in our Etsy shop and without me blogging about that new item here. Ooops! What can I say though?


My Thursday was just SUPER busy and my New Year's resolution to list a new item every Thursday this year and then blog about it the same day just didn't even cross my mind until about 11:15pm last night. By then, it was nearly bedtime and I just wasn't going to be working online that late.


Sooooo......in order to try to keep up with this particular resolution I listed three new listings tonight and am now blogging about them for you all to read about!


As you can tell by the photos in this blog post, I listed three new hand towel designs and all are The Little Mermaid. Aren't they just too cute?


No comments:

Post a Comment