Thursday, April 18, 2013

Totally New Thursday Week 16

Ta da! My totally new Thursday item for this week is a new dish cloth design! I just LOVE this pattern! Pictured are just three of the five colors I listed in our Etsy shop today. If you like pink/white or brown/blue/white color combinations, you'll want to check out the other two listings in our dish cloth section found here.


Stay tuned to our shop in the months to come as I hope to add many more colors in this round shell stitch pattern. If you have a color in mind that you don't see listed, please don't hesitate to send a convo. I love custom orders!


And that my dear blog readers is my blog post keeping up with one of my 2013 New Year's resolutions to list a new item every Thursday this year in our Etsy shop and then blog about it here! Hope you liked it!

No comments:

Post a Comment