Sunday, June 27, 2010

Trash Goes Here

Whenever my hubby or I collect the trash my little boy will sometimes try to help. We go get the small trash cans from the bathroom and our room to dump them into the big trash can in the kitchen. My son will walk in front of us like he is leading us where we need to go. When we reach the kitchen he will stand there and point to the big trash can as if telling us, "Hey, it goes in here." It's just so cute to watch him try to be so helpful at just one and a half years old. If only they stayed this helpful forever!

1 comment:

  1. So cute! My 4 year old granddaughter loves to help too -- whenever I'm getting ready to cook, she runs to get her stool so she can be tall enough to help! Makes things slower, but oh so rewarding! Her excitement just makes my day!

    ReplyDelete