Thursday, June 3, 2010

Big Black Spider

So I was over on the Shopper's Paradise thread here, which is a great thread to be a part of by the way, and I had just literally hit the post button posting this:

Hubby went to the grocery store and took my son with him. My daughter is in the other room playing. Oh, it is so nice and quiet right now. Do you hear that? Neither do I!

When all of a sudden my daughter comes running in yelling that there is a big black spider in the bathroom next to the trash can. I get to the bathroom door and see this black spot on the floor by the trash can. I am thinking that is one big spider. Wondering how I'm going to kill it. I'm scared of spiders!

As I get closer I realized it is NOT a spider! Earlier I had cut my hubby's hair. When he threw away the hair I cut off, a little of it missed the trash can and had fallen on the floor right beside it. It was so funny! She was so scared of hair that she ran out of the room and for a brief second I was a bit scared too until I realized what it was! Oh the joys of parenthood!

No comments:

Post a Comment