Tuesday, February 5, 2013

My Nineteenth Featured Etsian

If you've been following my blog and reading my posts this year then you know that I have made two New Year's resolutions for 2013. One of them is to shop on the first Friday of each month this year from a fellow Etsy shop and then once my purchase arrives I blog about it.


Well, the first Friday of February came and I shopped. What fun that is to do! Once again, like in January, I am very pleased with the shop I chose! I made my purchase on Friday and already had my items in my hands the following Monday!


The spot light for this blog post is shining upon an Etsy shop I'm glad I came across! My nineteenth featured Etsian here on my blog is Sandi from Prettybowtique. Her Etsy shop can be found here.


In her shop you'll find an array of beautiful handmade hair bows, hair clips, and other fine hair accessories. Sandi takes a great deal of pride in her work and strives for 100% customer satisfaction. All of her products are handmade by her, in a smoke free home. 


Well, she has my 100% satisfaction. As you can see in the pictures, I purchased quite a few sets of sealed bottlecaps from Sandi. All of them are super cute and I can't wait to do something with them. I think I am going to turn them into magnets.


Go on over and visit Sandi at Prettybowtique to see if there is anything you just HAVE to have! I'm sure she'll let you buy it! Be sure to come back and let me know if you purchase anything!

No comments:

Post a Comment