Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Up A Lot Last Night

Last night was not so good for sleep for my son and myself. Here's how our night went:

10:30pm-Time I rocked him night night.

11:30pm-He woke up and I rocked him back to sleep. Yes, he had only been in bed about an hour!

1am-He woke up again and I rocked him back to sleep. Yep, he'd only been in bed about an hour and a half this time!

4am-You guessed it! He woke up AGAIN! This time he didn't rock right back to sleep though like the other two times. I was up with him for nearly an hour and a half this time.

8:20am-The alarm went off and I had to get up to get my daughter ready for school. I did NOT want to get up!

8:45am-Woke him up. Yes, you read that right. I had to wake him up in order to take my daughter to school this morning. I REALLY did not want to have to do that either after him not sleeping well all night long but I had no choice. It was SO hard to go in there and wake him once I finally got him sleeping good!

Here's hoping tonight will be better! Only time will tell!

No comments:

Post a Comment