Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Laughing SO Hard Continued

So the other day I posted about something that made us all laugh SO hard I had tears in my eyes! It involved my one and a half year old little boy and grass. For some reason he did not, and I mean did NOT want to touch the grass the other day when we were outside.

If he was walking around and fell in the grass he absolutely refused to touch the ground to help him stand back up. He stayed on his knees and just tried to stand without any help. If he couldn't get back up on his own WITHOUT touching the grass he would cry for someone to help him.

The next day he was still not wanting to touch the grass. As you can see in the picture below when his hands got close to the grass he would make a fist so as not to have to touch it. Obviously this was probably WAY funnier if you were actually there to see it in person but I still thought you might enjoy reading about it! He eventually started touching the grass a little bit but still didn't seem too fond of it. I don't know what he'll do next time. We'll just have to wait and see.

No comments:

Post a Comment