Wednesday, April 14, 2010

More Interrupted Sleep

So yesterday I posted about how my son and I didn't get a whole lot of sleep on Monday night. Well, our Tuesday night was not much better! Here's how our night went:

10:15pm-Time I rocked him night night.

11:10pm-Time I went to bed. I heard him moving around and knew he'd be waking up.

11:20pm-Sure enough he woke up! He'd only been in bed about an hour.

1:40am-He woke up once again. Yes, it had only been a little over two hours since the last time!

4:10am-Why yes, how'd you know? He woke up AGAIN!

8:20am-My alarm went off and I had to get up to get my daughter ready for school.

8:45am-He woke up on his own but I seriously thought I was going to have to wake him up again like I had to yesterday morning. I was getting things to fix my daughter's hair and then I was planning to get him up. He woke up before I got her hair fixed so it worked out fine. I really didn't want to have to wake him. I don't like it when I have to wake him!

If you read my other blog post about not getting much sleep you would know that he basically held the same schedule two, yes TWO nights in a row! Thankfully he rocked right back to sleep each and every time he woke up Tuesday night though unlike Monday night when one of the times he kept me up for an hour and a half. That was NO fun!

Hopefully he'll start sleeping better at night REALLY soon! Not sure what is waking him up but hope whatever it is will not continue to do so!

No comments:

Post a Comment