Saturday, November 7, 2009

More Time To Blog

I love to blog but just feel like lately I don't have the time to sit and type out the things I'd like to write for you all to read. That thing called life just keeps getting in the way but hey, what can you do? Even though I don't get the chance to type out some of my topics I have however started jotting some of them down on paper to hopefully get the chance to blog about them some day. Yeah, you may be thinking, "How do you have the time to write them on paper but not type them on the computer?" Well, let me answer that for you! My son is completely spoiled rotten! He loves to be at my side whenever he can. It can be tough to try and type on the computer with him RIGHT there but if I'm sitting on the floor next to him and his toys he will play and not have interest in me for quite awhile. So I sometimes grab my pen and paper so I can write while I am sitting there beside him while he is playing. Hopefully I'll be able to find some more time to type out some of the things I'd like to share.

No comments:

Post a Comment