Sunday, November 8, 2009

Holy Conversations Batman

Recently someone had mentioned that they had been going through their Etsy conversations and deleting part of them. I decided to see how many I had. There is a whopping total of 1170. Wow! That's quite a few considering I've only been on Etsy for about 2 years. I'm a regular ol' chatterbox apparently! I'm sure there are some who have more than that and some that have less than that though. I think I will take the time sometime soon to delete the ones I don't think I need any longer. So how big of a chatterbox are you? How many Etsy conversations do YOU have? Do tell!

1 comment:

  1. holy cow!!!! how do you manage them all??? i hate it when i get over 50!! delete delete delete! unless they are from customers that i am still working with, or current convos like the secret santa thing i am doing right now, out they go! i cant take clutter! lol we soooooooooooo need folders or something for our convos! after what 4 years, you'd think etsy would be able to do that one simple thing!

    ReplyDelete