Thursday, August 8, 2013

Totally New Thursday Week 29

Ta da! Tis Thursday and I am actually blogging about my totally new Thursday item on a Thursday for a change! Who'd a thunk it? Huh?

So it may not be the 29th Thursday of the year but hey, at least it is a Thursday for a change. I have been failing badly at one of my 2013 New Year's resolutions, the one where I list a new item in our shop every Thursday and then blog about it here. Remember that one?

My goal is to still eventually catch up with my missing totally new Thursday items but only time will tell if that truly happens.


In the meantime, take a look at my totally new Thursday item I just listed a little while ago. It's an oven mitt! I am loving how it turned out! It took awhile to make so right now I just have the one made but hope to some day get some more complete in various color choices. Thinking I might have to just do custom orders for them for now though.


1 comment: