Thursday, January 3, 2013

Totally New Thursday Week 1

For one of my two New Year's resolutions for 2013, my goal is to add a NEW item to our Etsy shop EVERY Thursday this year and then blog about it. Well, with today being the first Thursday of 2013, that means a new blog post for you to read is in store and ta da, here it is!


The NEW item I added to our Etsy shop today was something that would be GREAT for the soon to be here holiday of Valentine's Day. Now, we have been selling hand towels for quite some time but the NEW one I listed today is not only a different design, but also a different type of hand towel.


Generally the hand towels listed in our Etsy shop are made of terry cloth type material but the new one listed today is a waffle weave type of material. Since waffle weave material is a bit thinner than terry cloth, I chose to double the waffle weave. I am really pleased with how it turned out and am just loving the pretty pink! So what do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment