Tuesday, January 8, 2013

My Eighteenth Featured Etsian

So for one of my two 2013 New Year's resolutions I said I would shop an Etsy shop on the first Friday of every month this year and then feature that shop on my blog once my purchase arrived to me. Well, the first Friday came and I shopped. What fun that was!

Meet Amber Silcott, my eighteenth featured Etsian, from One of Everything found HERE on Etsy. All of her listed items are handmade finished products that are ready to ship. I can TOTALLY vouch for that too since I ordered my items on Friday and already had them in my hands the following Monday!


Amber spends a lot of time hunting for the best deals she can on supplies so that she can keep her prices as low as possible. Her prices are certainly affordable for just about any budget! Everything pictured in this blog post, 3 pinwheel hair bow clips, 2 bobby pin sets, and 1 hair bow clip, is what I purchased and I got it all including shipping for just $10.25! Yes, you read that right! Only $10.25! 


Of course, I myself took advantage of Amber's clearance section in her shop with all but one of my purchases being from this section BUT if you have a look around in Amber's shop you will see that even her regular priced items are inexpensive and affordable.


I am VERY impressed with the shop I chose to shop! I am VERY happy with my purchases and would HIGHLY recommend this shop to anyone who wears or knows someone who wears hair accessories. I plan to shop from Amber again as soon as my checkbook will let me! With such great items, great prices, and great customer service I don't know why you wouldn't buy from this awesome Etsy shop! I am SO glad I came across it!

Now go shop and then come back to leave a comment telling me what you purchased!


No comments:

Post a Comment