Saturday, November 17, 2012

Banana Bread

While out and about with my mom this evening, hubby baked banana bread. Yes, you read that right. My HUBBY baked!

When I got home, after getting into my pj's, I went into the kitchen, cut a slice of banana bread onto a plate, grabbed a fork, and got comfy on the loveseat to enjoy it while watching some television.

Apparently my son must like banana bread too because I had no longer sat down when he joined me. He was picking at my slice of bread and I was shooing his hands away. Next thing you know, he went into the kitchen and came back with a fork. While helping himself to a bite of my banana bread, he told me, "I'll eat with you."

1 comment:

  1. Yum! I love Banana bread! LOL I'd pick off yours, too :)

    Jaime
    http://booknerdextraordinaire.blogspot

    New follower from Etsy Blog teams! GREAT blog!

    ReplyDelete