Friday, December 25, 2009

White Christmas

It is definitely a white Christmas at our house this year. Yesterday our weather started out with some misting/light rain that turned into freezing rain/sleet and then produced all that white stuff you see in the photos. I think it snowed most of the evening and most of the overnight hours. I think this is the most snow we've had in quite some time. It's way too much! It definitely messed up travel plans for many I'm sure, us included. The interstate we normally take to go visit my hubby's family is currently closed and we have no clue when it will reopen. My kids have yet to go out and play in it. I'm really surprised my daughter hasn't been continually asking to go out. She loves to play out in the snow. Not me! I get cold too easy! Brrrrr! According to the online weather report I read we're expected to get 1-2 more inches of snow today and another 1 inch tonight. Like we need anymore! I'm sure that many out there have more snow than we do. I say we ship it all to everyone who doesn't have any! It's only fair we all get some! I'm more than willing to share! Now who wants some snow?

No comments:

Post a Comment