Friday, December 18, 2009

What Are Parents Thinking?

Seriously, what are some parents thinking now a days? I was driving home tonight and in the middle of one of the main streets were three girls playing around and pushing each other. They were probably pre-teen to early teen. So maybe about 12-14 years old. It's so hard to tell ages anymore. So many kids look older than they truly are. Either way, these girls should not have been out walking around by themselves and definitely should NOT have been playing in the middle of the road. It was about 9:40pm at night for goodness sakes! I can't believe that parents just let their kids roam around like that. With the way the world is these days and all the crazy people and crazy things those crazy people do, I don't plan to let me kids far from my sight. I obviously don't plan to completely shelter them and keep them in a bubble or anything like that but by golly I plan to do my very best to always know who they are with, what they are doing, and where they are!

No comments:

Post a Comment