Thursday, March 21, 2013

Totally New Thursday Week 12

Well, my dear blog readers! Tis Thursday again and yay, I've got my totally new Thursday item for one of my New Year's resolutions listed and ready to blog about for you to read on this fine Thursday!

Hopefully this means I've got myself back on track with getting a new item listed every Thursday this year and then a blog written about that item the same day but alas, only time will tell.

This week my totally new Thursday item is once again not actually a new item. It is a hand towel but even though it isn't a new item it is however a new design AND a new way of making our hand towels.


Ta da! Check out our new hand towel! I've taken a plain white hand towel and sewn a strip of adorable froggie flannel fabric across the bottom. I then crocheted a top on with a coordinating spring green color. I have many other fabric designs I hope to make some day. I just LOVE how this one turned out! What do you think?


No comments:

Post a Comment