Thursday, March 7, 2013

Totally New Thursday Week 10

Alrighty! So this year I made two New Year's resolutions. Yay! 10 weeks into the new year and so far so good on me keeping up with them!


One of my resolutions was to list a new item in our Etsy shop every Thursday and then blog about that item here on my blog for you to read about.


Well, today is Thursday so I'd like to introduce you to our newest item listed! Ta da! Check out our rainbow set of crocheted butterfly face scrubbies! Pretty colorful, huh?


If you like these, then be sure to check in on our shop from time to time as I have another set in the making that is rainbow set as well only it is a bit different. I'll be getting the other set listed as soon as they are finished.


And that my dear blog readers is your totally new Thursday item for this week! What did you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment