Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Failed Resolution

Clearly I have been failing to keep up with one of my New Year's resolutions. :-(

Those of you who read my blog on a regular basis can probably guess which resolution I am referring to. It's the one where I was going to post a new blog post everyday this year.

Obviously that has NOT been what I have been doing. I missed 3 days last month and now I've already missed one day for this month. Shame on me, I know!

After a 3 day craft show this past weekend that was super busy, this week I am one, just plain tuckered out, and two, even though I'm tired, I am busily working on more items for another 3 day craft show this coming weekend.

Yes, you read that right. I signed up for two, 3 day craft shows for back to back weekends. What was I thinking? Well, both of these shows have been going on for a number of years so both have LOTS of traffic so they are not shows I want to miss.

I still have some items left from last weekend but really do need to get more made as I have no where near what I started last weekend's craft show with. Today I was able to get 14 hand towels made and got a good start to some nylon netting dish scrubbies.

I never have as much as I'd like to have complete before doing craft shows but hey, I do what I can. That "L" word called life always seem to throw something my way when I'm trying to crochet. That's to be expected though so I just work with what I have.

So instead of a New Year's resolution to blog once a day, I think I'm going to change my resolution to be that by the end of 2012 I will have blogged 366 times. That will be one post for each day of the year and of course since it is leap year, that adds an extra day thus the 366 posts not 365. I'm allowed to change my resolution right?

Well, even if I'm not allowed to change my resolution, I'm going to anyway! You can just call me a rule breaker! Even though I most likely won't be blogging EVERYDAY, I will be blogging so please do stop back by to see what I've got for you to read! In order to have 366 blog posts by the end of the year though, that means some days there will be more than one post to read! So stay tuned!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, I feel exhausted just thinking about those 3 day stints! I've just done my first ever craft fair (only one day!) and achieved £25.50 and a stiff neck for my exploits!! There's still no comparison to that feeling you get when someone hands you real money for something you have loved making, bring it on! All the best for your next fair, I'm sure it will be worth all the effort.

    ReplyDelete