Thursday, May 29, 2014

May 2014 Promotion

The month of May is nearly over, literally just days away from being over, and I never got a blog post written with our May 2014 promotions. Ooops! My oh my, where did the month of May go?

Well, even though there are just a few days left to take advantage of our May 2014 promotion, I am still going to go ahead and post it just in case some of you reading this are interested.

For May 2014, we extended the buy any Easter hand towel and receive a free nylon netting dish scrubbie with your hand towel offer that we had during April 2014. Pictured below is just one of the cute Easter hand towel designs still listed in our Etsy shop found here.


An additional promotion was also added for the month of May 2014. Each order purchased in our shop in May 2014 received a free flower key ring. Pictured below is just one of the colors of flower key rings we have available.


And that my dear readers is your very late, and I do apologize for that, May 2014 promotions for our Etsy shop! Stay tuned in a few days for the June 2014 promotions! I'm going to do my VERY best to post them MUCH sooner than I did the May ones! 



No comments:

Post a Comment