Thursday, July 11, 2013

Totally New Thursday Week 26

Tis Thursday again! Yes, I know it is not the 26th Thursday of the year but it is Thursday!

I have been slacking on BOTH of my New Year's resolutions for this year. Shame on me! As of this morning, I was 3 new listings short for fulfilling one of my 2013 resolutions: the one where I list something new each Thursday this year and then blog about it here.

Well, with this blog post, I am now only 2 short! Yay! 2 is still too many to be short but 2 is a smaller number than 3 so I'm making progress! I hope to catch up soon with the other 2.

For one of my make-up totally new Thursday items, I've listed a new color of square dish cloth. The shape is not new but the color is! Whatcha think? It's called fruit punch. I really like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment