Thursday, June 13, 2013

Totally New Thursday Week 23

This past week we were out of town for vacation which means that the end of last week we were getting ready for our trip and finishing up things that needed done before we left.

Unfortunately one of the things I needed to do did not get done. That thing was to list a new item on Thursday and blog about it here in order to keep up with one of my 2013 New Year's resolutions.

So this blog post is for last Thursday and then I'll be posting another totally new Thursday item for this week which will make me all caught up!

The item I've just listed as my totally new Thursday item for last week will make you think Christmas in June! It's a cute set of Santa hand towels! Whatcha think? Ho! Ho! Ho! Merry Christmas! Well, not yet but it will be here before we know it!


No comments:

Post a Comment