Sunday, July 4, 2010

Happy 4th Of July

My little guy decided he wanted to get up today BEFORE 8am. Yep, it's gonna be a long day and he's probably going to be a bit cranky. I bet daddy will be too since he got up with him before I got up. I didn't stay in bed too much later though because I could hear them in the other room.

I'm looking at it all in a positive way though. Hoping that by getting up earlier we will get more things accomplished. We'll see how that goes. So far so good though. I've added a few new listings to my Etsy shop already and I'm also blogging right now. Hubby is out working on his old car he's restoring. He's been doing some body work to it here lately.

Well, I'm off to try and get some more things done before we head over to a friend's house for her daughter's 10th birthday. Yep, she was born ON the 4th of July so they are celebrating big today. I think her first birthday party was on the actual holiday and now so is the 10th one. I think all the other ones have just been done on a weekend before or after the holiday. With 10 being kind of like a milestone birthday they decided to do the whole red, white, and blue theme like they did for the 1st birthday. I'm sure it will be a whole lot of fun!

Hope everyone has a happy and safe day today! Happy 4th of July to all of you celebrating it!

No comments:

Post a Comment