Thursday, May 23, 2013

Totally New Thursday Week 21

Tis Thursday again which means it's time to continue on with one of my New Year's resolutions for 2013: to list a new item in our Etsy shop and then blog about it here for you all to read.


Well, today I did post a listing in our Etsy shop but it was not for a new item. Instead it was for a listing that included a lot of items we have had listed in the past.


I'll admit I'm a bit on the lazy side today when it comes to my totally new Thursday item, and am cheating a bit on this post.


The listing I added to our shop today was for a large custom order to a repeat buyer. I love repeat buyers! Don't you?


As you can tell by the pictures in this post, the custom order was for quite a few items which alongside another custom order for kitty cats has kept me busy crocheting lately, hence the laziness when it comes to this blog post.


The pictures don't even show the full amounts of this order either. The full order is for 100 dish scrubbies and 20 pair of infant socks. Oh my! I've got a lot of crocheting to do don't I? I'd better get busy!

No comments:

Post a Comment